Annual enrollment is generally held for 2 weeks during the last week of October into November. It is the one opportunity each year employees are allowed to make changes to their insurance coverage without experiencing a family status change, including:
- ADD or DROP Medical, Dental, Vision or Child Life Insurance
- APPLY FOR, DROP, or REDUCE Employee or Spouse Life Insurance*
- ENROLL in a Flex Spending Account
- UPDATE beneficiary information*
- CONFIRM medical plan level
- CONFIRM Health Bucks
*Employees can apply for, drop, or reduce employee or spouse life insurance, or make changes to beneficiaries, at any time throughout the year.
Specific information regarding Annual Enrollment will be available in October.